Dr. Paul Stoko joined Northeastern Rehabilitation in 2019 after completing his Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation residency at Penn State Hershey Medical Center, where he also completed an Internal Medicine Intern year. Dr. Stoko received his Bachelor of Science degree from The Pennsylvania State University. He also received both a Masters in Biomedical Science and Doctorate in Medicine from The Commonwealth Medical College in Scranton, PA.
Dr. Stoko has experience and has done research in Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation and Traumatic Brain Injuries. His areas of practice include both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation.
Before attending Medical School, Dr. Stoko worked with autistic children at the Friendship House and St. Joseph’s Center. He also attained the rank of Eagle Scout as a young man.
- The Commonwealth Medical College, Doctorate in Medicine, 2015
- The Commonwealth Medical College, Masters in Biomedical Science, 2011
- The Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of Science 2007
Post Graduate Education:
- Residency, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationPenn State Hershey Medical Center, 2016-2019
- Internship, Internal MedicinePenn State Hershey Medical Center, 2015-2016
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Lackawanna County Medical Society