Dr. Williams is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and is also fellowship trained in Sports Medicine, Interventional Spine Care, diagnostic and procedural Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, and Electrodiagnostics.
Dr. Williams is a native of Northeastern Pennsylvania. She received her degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her internship at Christiana Care in Newark, DE, residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, and fellowship in Napa, CA.
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, D.O., 2009
- Franklin & Marshall College, B.A., 2004
Post Graduate Education:
- Fellowship, Sports/Spine/Musculoskeletal Ultrasound/ElectrodiagnosticsMarko Bodor, M.D. Inc., 2013-2014Napa, CA
- Residency, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationThomas Jefferson University Hospital, 2010-2013Philadelphia, PA
- Internship, Osteopathic – Traditional RotatingChristiana Care Hospital, 2009-2010Wilmington and Newark, DE
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- International Spine Intervention Society
- American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Osteopathic Association
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association