Dr. Kaitlyn Connors was born and raised in Northeastern Pennsylvania. She earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology and a minor in Spanish from Susquehanna University. Her Doctor of Chiropractic degree was earned at New York Chiropractic College, where she completed advanced training in: Nutritional counseling, Women’s Health Issues, Kinesiotaping therapy as well as multiple manual and instrument assisted soft tissue techniques.
Dr. Connors is certified by the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration as a Certified DOT Medical Examiner and also holds a certification in Whole Foods Nutrition from Standard Process. She focuses her approach on the body as a whole and uses individualized treatment plans specific to each of her patients.
- New York Chiropractic College, Doctorate of Chiropractic, 2013
- Susquehanna University, Bachelor of Science, 2010
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 2013
- National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners, 2015
- International Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, 2018
- American Chiropractic Association
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association