Lucian P. Bednarz, M.D.Physician Services
About Bruce Zhang, M.D.
Dr. Zhang joined Northeastern Rehabilitation Associates in August of 2022. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Economics from New York University where he graduated cum laude and his Medical Doctorate from Temple University. He completed an internship in internal medicine at Temple University Hospital and subsequently his residency training in physical medicine & rehabilitation at the Temple University Hospital/Moss Rehab program, where he was elected Chief Resident and was recipient of the Strax award for excellence in academic presentation. He then went on to complete an advanced fellowship in interventional spine and sports medicine at OSS Health in York, Pennsylvania. Dr. Zhang is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Dr. Zhang provides comprehensive non-operative spine and musculoskeletal care. He performs fluoroscopic (X-ray) and ultrasound guided interventional procedures to treat spine, peripheral joint, and nerve pain. He also performs electrodiagnostic studies to evaluate and diagnose nerve and neuromuscular conditions.
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, M.D., 2017
- New York University, B.A., 2012
Post Graduate Education:
- Fellowship, Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine, 2021-2022, OSS Health, York, PA
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Temple University Hospital/Moss Rehab, 2018-2021, Philadelphia, PA; Chief Resident 2020-2021
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Temple University Hospital, 2017-2018, Philadelphia, PA
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (ABPMR)
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPMR)
- Pennsylvania Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Spine Intervention Society (SIS)
- Academy of Academic Physiatrists
- North American Spine Society (NASS)