John A. Kline Jr., M.D.Physician Services
Allied Services Campus
About John A. Kline Jr., M.D.
Dr. John Kline is a partner at Northeastern Rehabilitation Associates and has been with the practice since 1997. Dr. Kline is certified by the American Board Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, the American Board of Pain Medicine, and the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners. He is also a fellow of the American Board of Disability Evaluating Physicians and Senior Disability Analyst and Diplomate of the American Board of Disability Analysts. Dr. Kline received his Bachelor of Arts Degree from Boston College and Medical Degree from Thomas Jefferson Medical College.
Dr. Kline's area of practice includes inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, electrodiagnostic testing, and independent medical examinations. Dr. Kline also holds several appointments including: Medical Director, Director of Out-Patient Services, Director of Spasticity Clinic and Director of Brain Injury at John Heinz Institute; Sector Chief of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at Wilkes-Barre General Hospital; and Clinical Associate Professor at Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Thomas Jefferson Medical College, M.D., 1993
- Boston College, B.A., 1987
Post Graduate Education:
- Residency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, 1994-1997
- Internship, Internal Medicine
Overlook Hospital, 1993-1994
Summit, New Jersey
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- American Board of Pain Medicine
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Disability Evaluating Physicians
- American Board of Disability Analysts
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Medical Association
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Luzerne County Medical Society