Enid Melendez-Pacheco, M.D.Physician Services
Allied Services Campus
About Enid Melendez-Pacheco, M.D.
Dr. Melendez joined Northeastern Rehabilitation Associates in 2016. She received his Bachelor of Science in Pre-Med from the University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus and her Medical Degree from the University of Puerto Rico, Medical Science Campus. She completed her residency at University District Hospital in Puerto Rico. Dr. Melendez is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and has over twenty-five years of experience as Hospital Consultant and management of work related patient. She also has vast experience in electrodiagnostic studies performance and interpretation and is fully bilingual.
- University of Puerto Rico, Medical/Science Campus, M.D., 1986
- University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus, B.S., 1982
Post Graduate Education:
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
University District Hospital, 1987-1990
- Medical Internship, Flexible Internship PMR orientated
University District Hospital, 1986-1987
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Colegio de Médicos de Puerto Rico
- Asociación de Medicina Física y Rehabilitación de PR
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation