Scott Naftulin, D.O.Physician Services, Regenerative Medicine
Park Plaza, Morgan Medical Complex
About Scott Naftulin, D.O.
Dr. Scott Naftulin is a partner at Northeastern Rehabilitation Associates and has been with the practice since 1998. Dr. Naftulin received his Bachelor of Science Degree from Ursinus College and his Osteopathic Medical Degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is board certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation with a Sub-specialty in Pain Medicine, American Osteopathic Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, American Osteopathic Board of Family Practice and the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners.
Dr. Naftulin received specialized training in interventional pain management and performs a variety of diagnostic, therapeutic and image-guided procedures. In addition to his outpatient practice, Dr. Naftulin also performs independent medical examinations, impairment rating evaluations, and utilization/peer reviews.
Dr. Naftulin is also a Clinical Professor for the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, DeSales University, a member of the Committee on Rehabilitative Medicine for the Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association, and on the Executive Committee and a fellow for the American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Naftulin is also a Master Instructor for the Spine Intervention Society . He provides fellowship training to specialty physicians interested in enhancing their clinical and interventional skills in the treatment of pain.
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, D.O., 1987
- Ursinus College, B.S., 1983
Post Graduate Education
- Residency, Family Practice
- Metropolitan Hospital, 1988-1989
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Residency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- St. Vincent’s Hospital and Medical Center, 1989-1992
New York, New York
- Internship, Rotating
Metropolitan Hospital – Parkview Division, 1987-1988
Post Graduate Fellowship Training
- Sports Medicine and Electromyography, Michigan State University, 1992-1993
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (ABPM&R)
- Pain Medicine, Subspecialty Certification, ABPM&R
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Practice
- American Osteopathic Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Disability Analysts
- American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- International Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Pennsylvania Medical Society