William R. Prebola Jr., M.D.Physician Services
Allied Services Campus
About William R. Prebola Jr., M.D.
Dr. Prebola's area of practice includes inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, and independent medical examinations. Dr. Prebola holds several appointments including Director of the Pain Center Program at John Heinz Institute of Rehabilitation; Medical Director of Rehabilitation Services at Geisinger Wyoming Valley Hospital, Geisinger South Wilkes-Barre Hospital, and the Center for Advanced Rehabilitation at Wilkes-Barre General Hospital. He is also Rehabilitation Director of Timber Ridge Skilled Nursing Unit.
- Jefferson Medical College, M.D., 1988
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1984
Post Graduate Education:
- Residency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, 1989-1992
- Internship, Surgery and Medicine
York Hospital, 1988-1989
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Luzerne County Medical Society