Ralf W. Van Der Sluis, M.D.Physician Services
Morgan Medical Complex
About Ralf W. Van Der Sluis, M.D.
Ralf W. Van Der Sluis, M.D. joined Northeast Rehab in 2021. Prior to that Dr. Van der Sluis was in private practice with Scranton Neurological Associates since 2006 and with New Jersey Veterans Administration Health Care System from 2000-2006. He received his Medical Degree from the University of Nijmegen, the Netherlands. Dr. Van der Sluis underwent residency training in neurology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Bronx, New York. He did specialty fellowship training in Clinical Neurophysiology and Epilepsy at UT Southwestern, Dallas, TX.
Dr. Van Der Sluis is Board Certified in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Van Der Sluis' practice focuses on general neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology (EMG, EEG, PSG), Sleep Medicine and Botox for treatment of various neurological conditions in particular chronic migraine and spasticity after stroke or due to MS.
- Catholic University of Nijmegen, M.D., 1989
- The Netherlands
Post Graduate Education:
- Fellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology - Epilepsy
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 1998-1999
- Fellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology - Combines
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 1997-1998
- Residency, Neurology
Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1994-1997
- Internship, Internal Medicine
Graduate Hospital, 1993-1994
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
- ABPN - Added qualifications in Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Board of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine