Samuel A. Valenti Jr., M.D.Rapid Care
Morgan Medical Complex
About Samuel A. Valenti Jr., M.D.
Dr. Samuel Valenti is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners and the American Association of Medical Review Officers. He received his B.S. Degree from the University of Scranton and his Medical Degree from the Medical College of Pennsylvania. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the Scranton Temple Residency Program. Dr. Valenti has more than 24 years of experience in occupational medicine.
- The Medical College of Pennsylvania, M.D., 1990
- University of Scranton, B.S., 1986
Post Graduate Education:
- Residency, Internal Medicine
Scranton/Temple Residency Program, 1991-1993
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
- American Association of Medical Review Officers
- American Board of Independent Medical Examiners