Dr. Kaitlyn Connors, D.C.
Dr. Kaitlyn Connors was born and raised in Northeastern Pennsylvania. She earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology and a minor in Spanish from Susquehanna University. Her Doctor of Chiropractic degree was earned at New York Chiropractic College, where she completed advanced training in: Nutritional counseling, Women's Health Issues, Kinesiotaping therapy as well as multiple manual and instrument assisted soft tissue techniques.
Dr. Connors is certified by the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration as a Certified DOT Medical Examiner and also holds a certification in Whole Foods Nutrition from Standard Process. She focuses her approach on the body as a whole and uses individualized treatment plans specific to each of her patients.
- New York Chiropractic College, Doctorate of Chiropractic, 2013
- Susquehanna University, Bachelor of Science, 2010
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 2013
- National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners, 2015
- Certified - Whole Foods Nutrition, New York Chiropractic College
- Certified - CPR & Emergency Cardiac Care Provider, American Heart Association
- Certified - Concussions in Sports Training, National Federation of State High School Associations
- Certified - Sudden Cardiac Arrest, National Federation of State High School Associations
- American Chiropractic Association
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
Proud Sponsor of Ryan’s Run benefitting Allied Services!
Click here to learn more about Ryan’s Run and Allied Services
Click here to see videos from our broadcasts with WNEP’s Ryan Leckey!